Frequently Asked Questions
Georgia State University offers a clinical entry-level doctorate in physical therapy. Upon completion, graduates are eligible to take the national licensure exam. Students are accepted into the program once a year to begin the program in summer semester. We use a self-managed graduate application process. It is your responsibility to submit all materials in enough advance. Certain components have to be verified and processed, and these processes take time. Admission decisions are based on materials and coursework completed at the time of application. Your application packet must be received and verified by the deadline.
- Complete the Graduate Application for Georgia State University and pay $50 fee electronically.
- Complete the entire PTCAS application and pay their subsequent fees.
- Residency form (included in the online application)
Send prerequisite form to email@example.com AFTER you have receive email confirmation we have your supplemental application.
- Send your sealed transcripts to PTCAS and if accepted, please only send transcripts to GSU if you are completing your Bachelor’s before the program start date (i.e. May of your program start year).
- Send your GRE scores electronically to Georgia State via ETS.
- Prerequisite form (5 of the 9 courses must be completed at the time you apply. Please list your prerequisites on the prerequisites form, but do not calculate your prerequisite GPA.)
Overall GPA- 3.714
GRE Quantitative score- 155
GRE Verbal score- 156
GRE Analytical score- 4.18
Average Prerequisite (science) GPA- 3.69